The Ladysmith West lands are situated northwest of Ladysmith. Couverdon has made the request to include 273 hectares (675 acres) in the Town of Ladysmith.
Couverdon Household Mailer
Couverdon has delivered household mailers with information about the company and its Ladysmith West project to all Ladysmith residents.
In June 2014, Couverdon conducted a community survey to determine awareness of a proposal to expand the Town of Ladysmith’s northwest boundaries.
Town Boundary Extension Proposal
As part of its Town Boundary Extension Proposal, Couverdon has produced the following materials:
- Couverdon revised its Boundary Extension proposal (July 2014)
- Revised Boundary Application – Maps (July 2014)
- Boundary Extension Application – Summary (January 2014)
View the area proposed to be included in the Town Boundary Extension:
- Context Map
- Aerial Map
- Context of Revised Application Map
- Development Areas Map
- Slopes Map
- Watercourses Map
Past Community Open Houses
Couverdon has coordinated open houses to share information about the proposed Town Boundary Extension with residents.
- Ladysmith Open House Boards – Part One (February 26, 2014)
- Ladysmith Open House Boards – Part Two (February 26, 2014)
- Ladysmith Open House Boards (July 26, 2011)
Town of Ladysmith Materials
In spring 2014, the Town of Ladysmith prepared several background documents on the Couverdon application.
The Town of Ladysmith has prepared planning materials to guide the town’s growth.